Asked by: Giorgia Glashofftechnology and computing email
Can I use a different email address with Gmail?
Last Updated: 14th September, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, can I have two email addresses in Gmail?
You are allowed to have as many accounts as you want, and Gmail make it easy to simultaneously sign in to multiple accounts. If you have more than one Google Account, you can sign in to multiple accounts at once. Your accounts have separate settings, but in some cases, settings from your default account might apply.
Additionally, can I add a new Gmail address to an existing account? You can't change the email address on your account to an existing Gmail address, but we invite you to add a new Gmail address to your Google Account. You can't change the email address on your account to an email address that's already associated with a Google Account.
Similarly, it is asked, how can you change your email address on Gmail?
How to change your Gmail address username:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Change your Gmail username.
- In the top right, click Settings gear icon.
- In the "Send mail as" section, click edit info.
- Add the name you want to show when you send messages.
- At the bottom click Save Changes.
How do I manage multiple email accounts in Gmail?
Multiple Gmail Accounts One Inbox
- Navigate to your "Accounts" settings.
- Add the secondary Gmail account to the primary Gmail account.
- Click the "Send Verification" button.
- Navigate to the secondary account's "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" settings.
- Add the primary account's email address to the "Forwarding" settings.